Missy Peregrym fan community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Missy Peregrym fan community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season One Episode 1: 'Pilot' (Screens Part 1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastiaan
Admin
Bastiaan

Season One Episode 1: 'Pilot' (Screens Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Season One Episode 1: 'Pilot' (Screens Part 1)   Season One Episode 1: 'Pilot' (Screens Part 1) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:24 am

These are some screenshots of the first episode of the first season of Reaper. Ive removed most of the ones that are too similar. I often seem to make a lot of screenshots, lol. So I have a lot again (over 100 Razz). The quality is not awesome, but I dont have a better quality video. Dont have the dvd, since its not out here yet (as far as I know). Anyway, I hope you like them. I will make screens of the other episodes whenever I have time (and feel like it).
Cept for the first one, theyre all thumbs, so click em for a bigger version Wink. Btw, if anyone knows a way of getting the thumbnail links of photobucket all at once, please lemme know. I am now copying them one at a time, which will take.....a while Razz (a while being 30 mins, apparently, which is a lot better than I predicted. Edit: make that just over an hour thanks to me changing the links to get more in one post. Plus that I forgot the preview and the real post arent the same width, so 5 pics dont fit on the same line, lol).

It turns out the message is too big. So I'll have to post the screens in several messages. Ill make sure to add which part it is, so you know the order. Anyway, enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://missy-peregrym.forumotion.com
Bastiaan
Admin
Bastiaan

PostSubject: Screens part 2   Season One Episode 1: 'Pilot' (Screens Part 1) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:02 am

Part 2 of the Reaper screens of the first episode. Enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Bastiaan
Admin
Bastiaan

PostSubject: Screens part 3   Season One Episode 1: 'Pilot' (Screens Part 1) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:04 am

This is the third and final part of the screens of episode one of season one of reaper. Thats a lot of 'of's', lol. Anyway, enjoy these too Wink

Back to top Go down
gto88

PostSubject: Re: Season One Episode 1: 'Pilot' (Screens Part 1)   Season One Episode 1: 'Pilot' (Screens Part 1) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:58 am

What media player were you using for these screenshots? I have every Reaper episode in HD on iTunes but made the mistake of updating iTunes. The new versions do not allow you to go frame by frame any longer. I've been trying and trying to find a way to remove the DRM from the files so that I can play them in another media player, but to no success.
Back to top Go down
Bastiaan
Admin
Bastiaan

PostSubject: Re: Season One Episode 1: 'Pilot' (Screens Part 1)   Season One Episode 1: 'Pilot' (Screens Part 1) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:39 pm

I've never done anything with iTunes. I think I used PowerDVD here. PowerDVD 8 probably
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season One Episode 1: 'Pilot' (Screens Part 1)   Season One Episode 1: 'Pilot' (Screens Part 1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season One Episode 1: 'Pilot' (Screens Part 1)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Missy Peregrym fan community :: Missy Peregrym :: Missy Pictures :: Screenshots :: Reaper-
Jump to: